- made of patented multilayer material
- food safe
- maximum protection against freezer fires
- stable and extremely tear-resistant
- high, direct suction effect through embossed air ducts
- best material properties for continuous, airtight and stable sealing / welding seams
- heatable up to 100 ° C, also ideal for the Sous Vide cooking method
- Boil in a water bath at 100 ° C for up to 1 hour
- maximum temperature of 70 ° C over a period of 72 hours (temperatures below 70 °C and shorter times are possible)
- for storage in refrigerator and freezer
- for heating in water bath and microwave
- Washable (also in the dishwasher) and reusable
Vacuum bags - keep food fresh for up to 5 x longer - The use of original Rommelsbacher MagicVac foil bag guarantees perfect and fast vacuuming with the Rommelsbacher vacuum sealers. These high-quality vacuum foils are available in bag or roll form in various sizes. The patented 2-layer quality as well as the special ribbing ensure best vacuuming properties. In the bags / rolls food can be stored space-saving and safe from freezer burn in the freezer and then heated in the microwave. They are heat resistant up to 100 ° C, so that food can be heated in a hot water bath. Even for the increasingly popular Sous Vide Garen (vacuum cooking at low temperature), these special bags and rolls are ideal. The robust quality makes an environmentally friendly multiple use possible: simply rinse well and use again and again. In addition to food, other things can also be stored safely in the films: Vacuum protects jewelery from tarnishing, protects sensitive things (eg dressing material or camping supplies) from moisture and dirt. Best material for optimal vacuuming results!
||40,00 x 30,00 x 2,00 cm
||can be heated up to 100 °C
|Suitable for sous vide
|storage in refrigerator and freezer suitable
Here you will find a selection of suitable recipes:
The device in action - can be seen at:
How much longer are my food items preserved for after being vacuum-sealed in these bags?
Shelf life of vacuum sealed foods depends on how clean and precise you were working. On average you can assume that vacuum sealed food stays preserved 5 times longer. More details can be found in the main devices instruction manual.
Are the bags BPA-free?
Yes, the vacuum bags are made from BPA-free plastic.