- volume: 40 l for baking tins up to 36 cm Ø and roasting tins up to 40 cm
- with inspection window and interior illumination, 3 insertion levels
- CLEANemail coated oven chamber, easy to clean
- retractable knobs – convenient and child-proof
- infinitely variable temperature regulation from 60 °C to 250 °C
- 4 heating modes: upper & lower heat with and without circulating air, lower heat with circulating air, powerful grill with 1450 W
- 90-minute timer with acoustic signal and continuous setting
- oven chamber gasket, overheating protection, pilot lamp, cord storage
- incl. enamelled roasting/baking tray, chromed grill grid
Fancy colour & design, easy to handle and equipped with state-of-the-art technology – this mini oven is an attractive all-rounder! The XXL oven chamber accommodates baking tins up to 36 cm Ø and roasting tins even up to 40 cm can be used. The interior illumination and the large inspection window allow for watching your food during cooking. Different heating modes (with or without circulating air) and a grill mode offer the perfect setting for every dish. The appliance is operated via a 90-minute timer with acoustic signal whose continuous setting allows for individual usage. The temperature is infinitely variable up to 250 °C. Overheating protection and pilot lamp provide for safety in use and the oven chamber’s CLEANemail coating for easy cleaning. This appliance is perfect for all those who want “a little more”!
||230 V 1650 W
||63,50 x 48,00 x 32,00 cm
|Type of heating
||upper/lower heat with and without circulating air, lower heat with circulating air, grill
||CLEANemail oven chamber coating
Here you will find a selection of suitable recipes:
The device in action - can be seen at:
Can I bake a standard frozen pizza in this oven?
Yes, with this oven it is possible to make a standard frozen pizza (diameter roughly 28cm).
Can the oven be used without timer?
Yes, to do this, turn the lower rotary knob to the left to the manual setting “M”. The oven will then heat-up to the set temperature until switched off manually.
What are the differences between this oven and "normal"/ average-sized baking ovens? Do temperatures and baking times given in recipes apply here as well or do they need to be altered?
The difference between this baking oven and a "normal" one lies in the oven chamber´s volume. Temperatures and baking times given in any recipe apply here as well without alteration necessary. Only the amount of food prepared might has to be adapted to fit the oven chamber´s size. One advantage of this oven is the noticeably shorter time needed for pre-heating.
When setting up the oven do I have to maintain a certain distance to furniture etc. for safety reasons?
Always leave a ventilation distance of at least 4 cm between the oven´s backside as well as to the lateral sides and the wall/any furniture. Furthermore, there needs to be 1 m of free space above the appliance to ensure an unhindered air supply. The oven has to be placed on a heat-resistant, stable and even surface. Do not operate the oven on tablecloths or varnished surfaces.