- turbo-speed steam generation
- user-friendly, electronic operation, LCD display
- 6 programmes, keep-warm function, acoustic signal upon programme completion
- individual time setting via 99-min. timer
- electronic water-level control and decalcification indication
- 3 steaming trays made of tinted plastic, each holding 3 l
- removable bottoms for flexible cooking chamber
- steaming trays stackable into each other for space-saving storage
- 1.2 l universal bowl for rice, soups and more
- condensate collector with flavour distribution cap, cord compartment
- 1.1 l water tank – for up to 1 h continuous operation, water level can be checked and refilled from outside any time
By means of this electronically controlled steamer made by Rommelsbacher, cooking a tasty and healthy meal is very simple. Three steaming trays allow simultaneous cooking of different foods. The turbo-speed steam generation distributes the heat quickly and evenly; stirring is not necessary, even sensitive food keeps its appetising shape. The flavour distribution cap by means of which additional flavour can be added to all levels with herbs and spices, offers a plus of taste. Even more benefit is guaranteed by the practical universal bowl for making soups, rice and more. The electronic regulation with 6 steaming programmes plus keep-warm function and a 99-minute timer for individual time setting make the ease of use perfect. The water level is controlled electronically, water can be refilled from outside any time. The electronic decalcification indication helps saving energy and superior materials make all parts easy to clean. Due to the stackable steaming trays and a cord compartment, the appliance can be stored in a space-saving way. A thought-out and indispensable aid for tasty and healthy nutrition!
||230 V 825 W
||29,50 x 22,00 x 43,50 cm
|Number of Programms
||1.1 l water tank
||turbo-speed steam generation
Here you will find a selection of suitable recipes:
The device in action - can be seen at:
Are the parts that come into contact with food BPA-free?
The steam cooker has been LFGB-tested (German Food and Feed Code). As part of LFGB-testing specific migration of Bisphenol A (BPA) in parts made from PC is determined via a fixed procedure. The maximum value permitted is 0.6 mg/dm³. For our PC parts values of less than 0.05 mg/dm³, have been determined which is a fraction of the maximum permitted value.
Can some parts be cleaned in the dishwasher?
No, the different parts of the steam cooker are not suitable for cleaning in a dishwasher. They can however be cleaned by hand easily. Clean base unit and water tank with a moist cloth and wipe them dry. Highly pigmented foods (e. g. carrots) may stain the appliance’s plastic parts. Wipe those parts with some cooking oil before cleaning them. Detach the small strainer insert in the water tank as well as the steam distributor and clean these parts in clear water. Do not use any abrasives and solvents or sharp objects! Never use a steam jet appliance for cleaning!