- powerful, low-vibration motor with 800 W
- soft start: gentle start to the set speed
- direct juice supply via stainless steel spout
- infinitely variable speed control
- large filling hole for whole fruits (75 mm Ø)
- highly efficient stainless steel grater with micro-mesh filter
- pulp container 2.0 l with base lock
- 2 stable locking clamps
- integrated safety system against accidental use
- 4 large rubber feet for a safe stand
- all removable parts are dishwasher proof - including: juice jug 1.25 l with foam separator and scaling
Fresh vitamins taste best. This juicer is perfect for preparing tasty and vitamin-packed juices. The powerful motor features a soft start function and starts gently and with low vibration to the set speed. It is not necessary to chop the fruits due to the practical, large filling hole. The stainless steel grater with the micro-mesh filter ensures a high juice output. Fruity, vitamin-packed juices are made in no time. The burst of freshness to start the day healthily. Two stable locking clamps allow for a safe operation and easy handling and the four rubber suction feet for a safe stand. All removable parts are of course dishwasher-proof.
||230 V 800 W
||34,00 x 22,00 x 42,00 cm
||Including: juice jug with foam separator and scaling for 1.25 l contents + cleaning brush
Here you will find a selection of suitable recipes:
The device in action - can be seen at:
For what kinds of fruit/vegetables is the appliance suitable?
The appliance is a centrifugal juicers. Fruit/vegetables are grated and spun in a centrifuge, to extract juice. Because of this the juicer is excellent for juicing fruit and vegetables that can be grated. Extremely soft fruits/vegetables (e.g. banana, avocado) are not suitable. When juicing fruit with many seeds (e.g. currants) cleaning might be necessary multiple times in between.
Juicing speed can be adjusted for each particular fruit/vegetable via the infinitely variable speed control classified in 5 levels for orientation, allowing for the highest yield possible. Level one and two are best for soft fruit or vegetables. Levels 3 - 5 are ideal for efficient juicing of harder fruit or vegetables. Aubergines, figs, rhubarb etc. however cannot be juiced.