- efficient, low-vibration motor, max. 10.000 rpm
- for permanent operation up to 30 minutes
- electronic control, backlit LCD display
- 5 speed levels with soft start function
- extra-large filling hole for whole fruits (85 mm Ø)
- highly effective stainless steel grater with micro-mesh filter
- stainless steel spout, 2 litre pulp container with lock
- 2 stable locking clamps, 4 rubber feet for a safe stand
- integrated safety system against accidental use
- automatic cut-off in case of overheating
- completely dismountable for easy cleaning
- incl. 1.25 litre juice jug with foam separator, cleaning brush
With this superior juicer you can easily prepare even larger quantities of fresh, vitamin-packed fruit or vegetable juices, as this juicer features a very efficient motor power and is laid out for a permanent operation time of up to 30 minutes. This is perfect for easily supplying even extended families or the office staff with healthy drinks. The XXL feeding hole allows for processing whole apples and getting a very high juice output. The soft start function provides for a gentle, low-vibration start of the unit. The speed can be set in 5 levels to match each type and quantity of food to be extracted. Superior materials and a well elaborated construction make handling easy any very convenient. Also a high operational safety is guaranteed by the non-slip rubber feet, the overheating protection and the automatic cut-off function.
||230 V 800 W
||34,50 x 21,50 x 42,50 cm
||Inklusive: Saftkrug mit Schaumtrennung und Skalierung für 1,25 Liter Inhalt + Reinigungsbürste
Here you will find a selection of suitable recipes:
The device in action - can be seen at:
For what kinds of fruit/vegetables is the appliance suitable?
The appliance is a centrifugal juicers. Fruit/vegetables are grated and spun in a centrifuge, to extract juice. Because of this the juicer is excellent for juicing fruit and vegetables that can be grated. Extremely soft fruit/vegetables (e.g. banana, avocado) is not suitable. When juicing fruit with many seeds (e.g. currants) cleaning might be necessary multiple times in between.
Juicing speed can be adapted for each particular type of fruit/vegetable to allow for the highest yield possible. Aubergines, figs, rhubarb, avocados, bananas etc. however cannot be juiced. More details on safe and efficient operation can be found in the instruction manual, which can be downloaded here on our website.
I cannot turn the appliance on anymore and the Display shows an error code "L". What can I do?
If the display shows an "L" this means the lid is loose and nit shut properly. This means safe operation cannot be ensured and the juicer will not start. The juicer features this automatic response for safety reasons.