- cutting decorative spirals from vegetables and fruits
- modern design – easy-care stainless steel housing
- extra-large collection container (2.5 l), BPA-free
- 5 spiral cutting blades for various shapes and sizes: tagliatelle (8 mm) linguine (6 mm), spaghetti (3 mm), grooved or plain ribbon spirals (up to 30 mm)
- large filling mouth (Ø 6 cm)
- pusher with optimized fixation for a safe pushing
- completely dismountable – all detachable parts are dishwasher-proof
- convenient, easy and safe handling:
- on/off switch with integrated pilot lamp
- double safety system against unintended activation
- big, non-slip rubber feet
- practical, space-saving storage of blade sets and power cord inside the collection container
- incl. cleaning brush
Healthy cooking is a trend where new, alternative ways of preparing food are getting increased attention. The electrical spiral cutter from ROMMELSBACHER is perfect for all those, who attach importance on a low-carb nutrition or simply want a healthier diet comprising more vegetables. Also people longing for more variety in the vegetarian or vegan kitchen, or parents who want to make fruits and vegetables more attractive to their children, are absolutely right with this variable appliance. And all those who like nicely arranged dishes or want to impress their guests, will love the various possibilities given by the different blade sets. The five exchangeable blade inserts cut ‘vegetable noodles’ in various pasta shapes (tagliatelle, linguine, spaghetti), which allow a healthy combination of pasta and vegetables. Fine radish spirals for a Bavarian style snack are also easy to make, as well as the popular potato spirals for deep-frying. Thanks to the extra-big collection container of BPA-free plastic material, it is possible to even process big quantities quickly and reliably. Various safety features make the handling safe and comfortable. Also the cleaning is very easy and quickly done: the unit can be disassembled and all detachable parts are dishwasher-proof. This is very convenient and one more plus factor for this contemporary appliance. With this valuable ROMMELSBACHER spiral slicer big cooking fun will enter everybody’s kitchen!
||230 V 100 W
||24,00 x 14,00 x 33,50 cm
|Number of cutting blades
|Kinds of cutting blades
||Tagliatelle (8 mm), Linguine (6 mm), Spaghetti (3 mm), Strip Spirals smooth (30 mm), Striped Spirals ripped (30 mm) (30 mm)
||Ø 6 cm
||Space-saving storage of knife inserts
||Cleaning brush, tamper
Here you will find a selection of suitable recipes:
The device in action - can be seen at:
How much space is needed to store the appliance?
When the appliance is put together like in delivery condition, the measurements are (LxWxH) 25 cm x 14 cm x 25 cm. With the feed chute still on top, the height is 33.5 cm.
Can I use the appliance for grating (e. g. chocolate)?
The EGS 80 is a spiral slicer designed to slice cylindrical foods. It is not suitable for grating. Even if you would be using cylindrical chocolate, grating would not work, since the cutting inserts would get clogged. I cannot start the appliance. Only the red light turns on.
The reason for this could be the safety switches. The appliance is equipped with two safety switches ensuring a safe operation. It will only function when both safety switches are activated.
• Safety switch at the feed chute. The switch is only activated when the feed chute is correctly adjusted to the base unit and locked.
• Safety switch at the base unit. The switch is only activated when the base unit is correctly adjusted to the collecting container.
More details can be found in the instruction manual. If you can exclude the safety switches as cause of the problem and the appliance still will not switch on, please contact your customer service.