- compact mini kitchener with two cooking plates and baking oven
- automatic oven/grill priority function, thus, suitable for connection to every socket
- heating zones: 145 mm Ø 1000 W / 180 mm Ø 1500 W
- superior die-cast heating plates with 7-step regulation
- 2 pilot lamps
- "CLEANemail" oven chamber coating with inspection window and interior illumination
- oven volume 22 litres
- upper and lower heat is infinitely variable, total power of oven 1150 W, grill 1000 W
- additional function "lower heat only", "upper heat only", "grill"
- double-glazed door, controlled oven ventilation
- usable oven chamber: 40 x 27.5 x 19.5 cm
- equipment: enamelled roasting tray, chromed grill grid
The 'mini kitchen' for singles, students, in offices or holiday cottages. Cooking, frying, baking, grilling and keeping-warm in a small device! While preparing the side dishes on the cooking plates, the roast can broil. Upper and lower heat can also be selected separately, the grill function can be set in addition. The interior illumination puts the delicacy in perspective. The infinitely variable temperature regulation makes the operation very convenient and the cleaning is very easy thanks to the oven chamber’s CleanEmail. The appealing design completes the fun of cooking, also in the miniest kitchen.
||230 V 2500 W
||58,50 x 41,50 x 33,00 cm
|Type of heating
||4 heating modes: upper heat, lower heat, upper/lower heat, grill
||cast iron heating plate
||145 mm Ø, 1000 W/ 180 mm Ø, 1500 W
||"CLEANemail" oven chamber coating for easy cleaning
Here you will find a selection of suitable recipes:
The device in action - can be seen at:
Can heating plate and oven be operated at the same time?
Yes, the small heating plate can be operated while the oven is turned on. The big plate can only be used if the oven is turned off, due to an automatic oven priority regulation. This restricts the electrical power to 2500 Watt and thus enables the appliance to be connected to a regular socket instead of a high current one. Big and small plate can be operated at once if the oven is turned off.
What is the difference to the mini kitchener TK 2505?
In comparison to TK 2505, our premium model KM 2501 is equipped with a bigger inspection window, an ergonomic door handle, an interior illumination and a variable oven chamber ventilation.
What diameter can a baking tin or e.g. a pizza have in order to be prepared in the oven?
The appliance is suitable for baking tins up to a diameter of 27 cm. This means pizzas up to this diameter can be prepared in it as well.