- flexible applications:
- as contact grill when closed
- as table top and party grill with opened grill plates
- for gratinating with locked upper grill plate
- flexible height adjustment for perfect adaptation to the food to be grilled
- infinitely variable grilling temperature via thermostat
- non-stick coated grill plates removable for easy cleaning
- integrated fat drain for healthy, low-fat grilling
- heat-insulated handles for safe use
- pilot lamp, overheating protection
Whether in the kitchen, in the garden, on the balcony or the terrace – this versatile tabletop grill is ready in a few minutes and the grilling pleasure can begin. The three different grill positions offer the right solution for every way of preparation:
- Grilling in “contact grill” position: short cooking time due to direct heat transfer. Grilled food gets the popular grilling stripes.
- Toasting in the “gratinating“ position: for tasty, gratinated baguettes, toasts, vegetables & more.
- Grilling pleasure on the large-sized grill: by opening, the grill surface is doubled and the appliance can be used as tabletop and party grill in no time.
The non-stick coated grill plates have a drain-channel so that healthy, low-fat grilling is possible in all positions. In addition, the grill plates are dismountable for easy cleaning. An all-rounder which should not be missing in any kitchen!
||230 V 1600 W
||37,00 x 28,00 x 12,50 cm
||29.5 x 22 cm
||integrated fat drain for healthy, low-fat grilling
Here you will find a selection of suitable recipes:
The device in action - can be seen at:
Do I need tools to detach the plate?
No, for detaching the plate, simply push the release button until the plate disengages. Then lift it and take it off. More detailed instructions can be found in the instruction manual, which can be downloaded on this site.
How do I clean the grill? Can the plates be cleaned in the dishwasher?
The detachable, non-stick grill plates are not suitable for cleaning in the dishwasher, since dishwasher detergent contains salts that may damage the non-stick coating. The high quality coating allows for easy cleaning by hand. Remove coarse soiling by means of a scraper made of wood or plastic. Afterwards, use a soft brush and some water with dishwashing detergent for cleaning. Rinse with clear water and dry thoroughly. Soak stubborn residues on the grill plate with warm water with dishwashing detergent.
Can the grill gratinate foods of different heights?
Yes, the grill can be set to a grill position suitable for grilling and/or gratinating even much thicker food.