- cooking zone 140 mm Ø 1000 W
- cooking zone 210 mm Ø 2200 W
- original Schott Ceran® cooking surface
- casing made of superior stainless steel, brushed and sanded
- featuring an unmatched and especially shapely Softline Design
- electronic control via Touch Control sensors with integrated safety functions
- power-saving 2-circuit HiLight technology, allowing for an extra-large heating zone (210 mm Ø) to be switched on in addition
- overheating protection and automatic cooking system
- residual heat indication and pilot lamp
An extraordinary single cooking plate with superior Ceran® a glass ceramic hob, coming in an elegant stainless steel casing in Softline design. This free-standing cooking plate is attracting everyone’s attention; its technical features meet all requirements: the regulation of the HiLight® heating zones is variable in 9 steps and energy-saving via Touch Control. The dual-circuit solution allows for an extra large 210 mm Ø heating zone to be set in addition, perfectly qualified for large cooking pots. A pilot lamp and a residual-heat indicator are understood. Overheating protection and automatic cooking system ensure perfect safety and highest convenience in operation.
||230 V 2200 W
||30,50 x 41,00 x 6,50 cm
||HiLight® radiant heaters
||short heating-up time, excellent efficiency
Here you will find a selection of suitable recipes:
The device in action - can be seen at:
How much weight can be placed on one cooking zone?
A maximum of 10 kg per cooking zone should not be exceeded.
Can the cooking hob be installed into a kitchen counter?
No, the cooking hob is not suitable for installation into a kitchen counter. Design and technology are fashioned for free standing use. Models suitable for fixed installation can be found in our EBS and EBC series. These can be found under "Cooking & Baking/Built-in hobs".
How do I activate the cooking zone´s additional ring?
To activate the ring-shaped cooking zone, turn the rotary knob to the right as far as it will go and then back to the required setting. Do not mind the slight resistance occurring once you turn the knob "over its maximum". When regulating down the larger ring-shaped cooking zone will not be turned off. For changing back to the small cooking zone, turn the rotary knob to “OFF” position and then back on.