- "Made in Germany"
- heating zone 140 mm Ø 1000 W
- heating zone 210 mm Ø 2200 W
- original Schott Ceran® cooking surface
- casing made of superior stainless steel, brushed and sanded
- featuring an unmatched and especially shapely Softline Design
- power-saving 2-circuit HiLight® technology, allowing for an extra-large heating zone (210 mm Ø) to be switched on in addition
- energy regulator infinitely variable
- overheating protection and automatic cooking system
- residual heat indication and pilot lamp
A “HiLight®” of German make, standing out by its elegant design and high-end technology. Whether used as additional appliance in the kitchen or as a mobile cooking facility in offices, holiday flats or at the table – this 2-circuit cooking plate impresses by its high utility value and the superior materials. The easy-care stainless steel casing and the original Schott Ceran® cooking surface offer high standards. The 2-circuit solution allows using either the 140 mm Ø heating zone or an extra-large zone of 210 mm Ø. The temperature can be adjusted via an infinitely variable energy regulator; the pilot lamp and the residual heat indicator ensure perfect safety in operation. A very special cooking plate, meeting high-end demands!
||230 V 2200 W
||30,50 x 41,00 x 7,50 cm
||HiLight® radiant heaters
||genuine Schott Ceran® cooking surface - very easy to clean
Here you will find a selection of suitable recipes:
The device in action - can be seen at:
How much weight can be placed on one cooking zone?
A maximum of 10 kg per cooking zone should not be exceeded.
Can the cooking hob be installed into a kitchen counter?
No, the cooking hob is not suitable for installation into a kitchen counter. Design and technology are fashioned for free standing use. Models suitable for fixed installation can be found in our EBS and EBC series. These can be found under "Cooking & Baking/Built-in hobs".
How do I activate the cooking zone´s additional ring?
To activate the ring-shaped cooking zone, turn the rotary knob to the right as far as it will go and then back to the required setting. Do not mind the slight resistance occurring once you turn the knob "over its maximum". When regulating down the larger ring-shaped cooking zone will not be turned off. For changing back to the small cooking zone, turn the rotary knob to “OFF” position and then back on.