- appealing contact grill design in classical retro style
- flexible in use:
- closed: as a contact grill
- grill plates opened up: as table top and party grill
- arrested upper grill plate: for gratinating
- 5-step height adjustment in contact grill position for perfectly matching the thickness of the food
- infinitely variable temperature control via thermostat
- non-stick coated grill plates, removable for easy cleaning
- superior 2-layer Xylan® Plus non-stick coating for best grilling results and a super easy cleaning
- integrated fat drain for healthy, low-fat grilling
- heat-insulated handle for a safe handling
- separate on/off switch
- pilot lamp, overheating protection
- grill plate: 29 x 23 cm each
Whether in your kitchen or garden, whether on balcony or terrace – within a few minutes this versatile contact grill is ready for use. The variable grill plate positions make this unit not only perfect for the classical contact grilling but also for gratinating and use as a table top grill.
- Grilling in ‘contact grill’ position: The direct heat transfer provides for a short cooking time; the grilled food gets the popular grill marks.
- Toasting in ‘gratinating’ position: Easy and quick baking au gratin of baguette, bread, vegetables or meat.
- ‘Table top’ grilling pleasure: By opening the grilling surface gets doubled and in an instant the appliance can be used as a table top and party grill.
Superior materials, elaborate construction and easy operation characterise this model. The 5-step height adjustment in contact grill position allows matching the appliance to the thickness of the food to be grilled. The non-stick coated grill plates grant low-fat grilling in each position, excess fat drains off into the integrated drip pan. The grill plates can be removed and cleaned easily. This grill is a practical all-rounder and indispensable helper for those who set value on a healthy and tasty low-fat nutrition!
||230 V 2000 W
||34,50 x 32,50 x 14,50 cm
||29 x 23 cm
||superior 2-layer Xylan® Plus non-stick coating for best grilling results and a super easy cleaning
Here you will find a selection of suitable recipes:
The device in action - can be seen at:
Do I need tools to detach the plate?
No, for detaching the plate, simply push the release button until the plate disengages. Then lift it and take it off. More detailed instructions can be found in the instruction manual, which can be downloaded on this site.
How do I clean the grill? Can the plates be cleaned in the dishwasher?
The detachable, non-stick grill plates are not suitable for cleaning in the dishwasher, since dishwasher detergent contains salts that may damage the non-stick coating. The high quality coating allows for easy cleaning by hand. Remove coarse soiling by means of a scraper made of wood or plastic. Afterwards, use a soft brush and some water with dishwashing detergent for cleaning. Rinse with clear water and dry thoroughly. Soak stubborn residues on the grill plate with warm water with dishwashing detergent.
Can the grill gratinate foods of different heights?
Yes, the distance between upper grill plate and food can be adjusted by using the grills convenient 5-step height adjustment. With this you can keep the upper grill plate and your food from touching, allowing for even gratinating.